Thursday, March 20, 2014

Hi! I'm Beth and I'm a newby to this whole mommy thing :)

Hi guys!!  I am excited to start this healthy lifestyle blog with these wonderful ladies. Health and fitness have always been a big part of my life. "It's just something you do right?" That's what I thought (although I will admit I was a sugar aholic I was that person that would workout and be eating skittles or jelly beans that were in my pocket at the same time). So lately my focus has been learning to cut out sugar and to make better choices.

Let me talk about pregnancy for a minute and why I am so thankful to have a group of mommies that I can be real with. I have one child, he's 3.5 months and the cutest little monster around. Before being pregnant I was confident felt good about myself and was able to push myself because I knew the results I would get if I did. I loved my passion for fitness it was my life and what kept me being me. Pregnancy was rough. It took a toll on me mental, I started to get insecure, I was suddenly seeing my body change drastically, and over all I felt like I was being dewomanized (it's not a word but you get my drift). I still worked and did what I could though through my pregnancy until I no longer could. After baby was born I was in shock. I weighed more after my pregnancy than I did right before I gave birth. I felt depressed and was beyond insecure about myself. This is why having friends or seeing people go through the same thing and bounce back is so motivating.

I had a goal before I got pregnant and now that I had baby I want it more than ever, but for now my goal is to be strong, be healthy, and be HAPPY! So, I'm excited to post workout clips, exercises, and motivating tid bits I find (I'm new at this whole blogging thing though so bare with me while I figure this out :)) hope you all enjoy this and I am so thankful to have some AMAZING experienced mommies by my side through this! You ladies rock my socks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment