Saturday, March 29, 2014

Patience is probably my biggest weakness, ask anyone that knows me...

Hi! Here are some motivation quotes that helped me today:

(except maybe Beth)

 

Went for a pathetic run today, I would have had a better run if I had more time to workout. Ellie has been a grump lately so I didn't want Joe to have to deal with all three of the kiddos all by himself. 

I'm really upset that I lost my starting measurements!! I know I have lost at least 4 inches in 3 weeks. I actually started clean eating and working out 5 weeks ago and I wish I would have taken measurements then, I'm glad I at least have before pictures! Tuesday we will take new measurement,  I'm hoping these next 4 weeks I can really drop the inches and gain strength! 





Also, I'm wondering when I will look like this, I guess I need to re-read my patience quote.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment